We thought that it would be fun to give our amazing followers a run down of what is going on with all of us at AGID and Parish!
Meagan’s nursery is coming along for her little William Slade Rhodes IV! We are all ready to see the finish product! She also went shopping in Bham and finally found pregnancy jeans! Whoop whoop! Hey, it’s the little things! 😉
Ashley’s oldest, Cates celebrated her sixth birthday and her youngest, Liza had her dedication this past Sunday!
I had my first install last week with Jessica! I definitely learned a few things about installs….
- Don’t say that a install won’t take long…you will jinx yourself!
- They sometimes do not always go according to plan…you have got to go with the flow!
- It is 2016….printed out of directions from MapQuest are not ideal. Please use the GPS on your phone! (I am talking to you movers!)
- Not all chandeliers are created equal…. Some cannot be disassembled to fit through the planned doorway.
- Happy client plus happy designers equals a long but successful install!
Needless to say, it has been pretty crazy around here! But, hey, that’s all we know! 😉